Recruiting: Junior Freight Administrator
****This position has now closed. Thank you for those who showed interest. Please keep an eye on our page for updates.****
Attention To All College and School Leavers!!
Sandford Freight UK are currently recruiting a Junior Freight Administrator to join our growing business.
You would be trained within:
• Dealing with air, sea and road imports and exports
• Customs entries • Quotations
• AWB/ HAWB’s/ Bill of Ladings
• Checking flight information
• Vessel Tracking
• Updating clients on their shipments
• Liaising with airlines/shipping lines/shippers and overseas agents
• Arranging collections and deliveries
Please be aware this is only a brief spec, more about the role will be discussed in your interview.
5 GCSE with a grade C or above.
Must be PC literate
Good telephone manner
Excellent computer skills with a good understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Strong written and speaking communication skills in English and ability to communicate effectively.
Keen to learn Team player
Full Time – 37.5 hours a week.
Salary – AAE